I am currently pursuing my B.tech in Computer Science Engineering from NIIT UNIVERSITY. I always try to be around people who are better than me, both morally and technically, which gives me the motivation to do good deeds, and to encounter new challenges while I tend to face and work on the previous ones.
I love to do Web-App penetration testing and developing utility software. More of my interest flow towards Artificial Intelligence and CyberSecurity.
I am also interested in Digital Marketing and will soon be launching my own blog on CyberSecurity where I will implement my Digital Marketing skills.
Also, I love to address people.
Meeting different people from different places, cultures, backgrounds, accomplishments, etc excites me a lot.
Travelling to different places and networking with different kinds of individuals is always an excitement for me. Travelling to places close to nature fills me up with positivity and refreshes me to the core.
Apart from this, I am also one of the founding members of the CIIE (Centre for Innovation, Incubation & Entrepreneurship) of NIIT University. Currently, I am leading the CIIE (Centre for Innovation, Incubation & Entrepreneurship) of NIIT University, working with the budding startups/entrepreneurs and learning from them while helping them grow at the same time.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Computer Science Engineering with Cybersecurity specialisation • August 2016 - May 2020
CGPA : 7.13/10
XII (Senior Secondary) Science with C++• March 2016
CBSE Board (Rosary Senior Secondary School)Percentage : 82.00%
X (Secondary)• March 2014
CBSE Board (Rosary Senior Secondary School)CGPA : 8.20/10
Security Engineer & Video Marketing Intern• Jun 2019 - Aug 2019
Responsibilities as the Security Engineer:
- Performed security audits on the client's websites which included performing VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing) on various CMS's such as WordPress, Magento, Openkart, PrestaShop, Joomla, etc.
- Devised a framework for improving the quality of the security audit and the overall client interaction
- Also, found a critical vulnerability (CSRF) in delete account feature in "Data privacy extended (data protection law) - GDPR Module" PrestaShop addon which could've affected over 10k+ stores. And, reported it and had it fixed.
Here's the report link.
Responsibilities as the Video Marketer:
- Did keyword research on the most trending queries/problems searched by people
- Prioritized the topics for video making
- Figured out the most effectively converting CTA(s)
- Shot explanatory videos & edited those in Adobe After Effects software
- Embedded those videos in the company's blog which drove most of the sales resulting in overall improvement in the audience engagement, significant decrease in the bounce rate, increase in the brand awareness, built the brand trust and its face value
To view the videos, visit this channel!
Lead, Editor, Event-Coordinator Head • October 2017 - Present
I am an active member of the CIIE. I have organised and co-organised many events. Currently involved in the growth of the cell and providing support to all the budding startups and working towards finding entrepreneurs amongst students with the help of my team.
Harvard University • Jul 2018-Present
Udemy• Jul 2017-Present
Linux Professional Institute • Jul 2017-Present
DigitalDeepak.com • March 2017-Present
1st Editor• April 2017
Secured 1st position in the nano electronics premier league as member of the winning team.
My role was of a Critical Thinker on the topic - CAN NANOBOTS BE USED TO CONNECT HUMAN MIND WITH THE NANO-COMPUTERS.
Go to the WEBQUEST
Autonomous Car• December 2, 2017
Secured 1st postion among 20 teams for my project "Autonomous GPS guided Car" in Silicon d'Art Exhibition held at NIIT UNIVERSITY.
Certificate of Excellence•
Secured 63.04977 Percentile in NGSE in class 11. NGSE ROLL NO: 10025156
This tool is GUI based for recovering lost/damaged JPEGS images from a corrupted memory device.Utility Software
Can Nanobots be used for interconnecting Nano-computers with Human Mind? This project explores the future innovations that can be implemented using the nanotechnology in nanobots. Also, it explores all the possible outcomes and discusses the development, functionality, area of usage and limitations of this future technology.Critical Thinking, Nanobots
It focuses on a GPS guided car which would reach it's destination by an Arduino driving code. No google maps are used. It is completely made upon the available modules and Arduino coding.Electrical circuits, Arduino Programming
Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness.Dr. A. P. J Abdul Kalam
Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.Dr. A. P. J Abdul Kalam